Stitching Blogger's Question

Here'a another SBQ I thought was interesting. This is actually last week's, but never mind!

Do you stitch “on the go?” (On the commute to and from work, during your lunch break, waiting for the kids, etc.) If so, do you have a specific “travel” project or do you just grab whatever you happen to be working on and take it with you?

I don't stitch on the go now, but I used to. At the moment I don't really have 'on the go' time. But I do have something to show from our summer holiday in 1984 when I was a bored teenager in the back of the car while my parents toured round Scotland! I can't believe I stitched this, but I did and I wasn't travel sick.


I also spent a lot of time stitching Santas in the car one year - several years ago when DH and I both worked in London and we used to commute halfway by car. That was probably the last time I stitched in the car, but the traffic was so slow it was almost like stitching in a stationary seat!

Thanks for the good wishes by the way - I'm definitely more cheerful today!

Comments

Popular Posts