Half-yearly stitching report

It's half way through the year already and time for a review of progress. I've stitched a lot, with a lot more yet to do; I've finished 27 projects on my 50 Project Challenge; and I've managed to stay on the Wagon with a lot of help from RAKs and my bit of birthday money (still £11.36 out of £40 left to spend!)

I've been stitching on the next round of the HAED RR over the last few days, and on my Quaker Stocking when it's got too dark in the evenings to see the colours properly. On Friday I did a little on Blackstone too:


So here's a summary of the year so far:

Finished exchanges/round robins/gifts
Redwork exchange for Barbara
House exchange for Barbara
Pinkeep exchange for Myrna
HAED RR round 3
HAED RR round 4
Quaker Friendship RR round 1
Quaker Friendship RR round 2
Quaker Friendship RR round 3
'A' (A Mon Ami Pierre) - gift for Anne
Coeur Encadre (De fil en aiguille) - gift for Karen
Early America (Little House Needleworks) - gift for Becky
A humbug for Lina
Midnight Feast (Inspirations) - gift for my nephew
Quaker needlework smalls set (With My Needle) - gift for Sue

Finished for me
Coffee Menu (Little House Needleworks)
Strawberry Garden (Blackbird Designs)
The Token (Long Dog Samplers)
Bluebird's Message (Blackbird Designs)
Spring Snapperland (Bent Creek, except for buttons)
Morning Berries (Little House Needleworks)

Finished stitching but need finishing
Santa Star
Sampler Noel ornament
Snow Bird
Peace Tree

Started
Quaker Stocking (CHS)
Toccata II (Drawn Thread)
Blackstone Fantasy Garden (Ink Circles)

Made progress on
CHS alphabet
Earth
Napoleon
Pompeii Garden
Spring Snapperland
Tomboy
Winter's Eve
Evening in the Park

Comments

  1. That's a remarkable half-year report, Nicki. And you moved, too! Incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy!!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackstone, yuuuuuum! Maybe I'll take that to the beach with me to work on with my mermaids, hmmm...

    It looks gorgeous and what a half-year report! It's hard to believe you moved in there, too!

    Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackstone is looking great Nicki! What a report - you've achieved lots so far this year!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nicki, that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blackstone is gorgeous! I added that to my stash this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts