Start of a new quilt

Back at work again so less time for blogging and stitching! I've been stitching on an exchange, so I can't show you that, but I was hoping to be able to show you some stitching - the autumn exchange I've sent to Isabelle as part of our four seasonal exchanges. But it still hasn't arrived. It's been two weeks and it only has to hop across the Channel, so I really hope it isn't lost...

I can show you this though. A start on my new patchwork block of the month - Antique Flower Garden. Not my usual colours but it would be a good excuse to redecorate the bedroom!


I really should finish some of the stuff I already have started, but as this is new I'd quite like to keep up. Nothing is stitched yet - just tacked and placed - and I think I need to do a trip to get some better matching cotton thread before I start properly sewing.

And still on the patchwork theme - go and lookee here. It's a new quilt by Lynette Anderson and it's perfect for kitty lovers!

Comments

Popular Posts