More cute birdies

I've had a patchwork craving over the last couple of weeks, so I've been stitching away on Tail Feathers. Here's block 2 complete. (Yes I know the top patchwork strip doesn't match properly - I should probably pick it apart and try again. It's hard to be accurate with the zigzag edges on the precut strips!)


Block 3 is almost done as well, so another picture coming soon hopefully - I just have to piece the mini blocks together. I'm halfway through the stichery on block 4 too, and I've been making some of the log cabin blocks for the border...


It's a beautiful day outside so I'm off now to pick the last of the tomatoes for green tomato chutney and dig up the veggie bed. I might sow some winter lettuce too!

Comments

  1. How very lovely, Nicki! Your stitching is so beautiful and I love the soft colours. The birds are so cute!

    Enjoy the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is SOOOOO pretty! I think that anything in that Patisserie fabric is gorgeous! I have not done much embroidery. Do you think that this would be a hard project for a beginner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:22 am

    Very cute! You're making great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! The embroidery and colors are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! I love these stitchings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still making your progress, I see! I think it's going to be an awesome finished piece, Nicki.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts