New book meme

Woohoo again! I've been looking for a weekly book meme and here's a new one just set up! It's only the second week, so go to Booking Through Thursday if you want to join in. This week's questions:

Are you currently reading more than one book?
Oh yes!

If so, how many books are you currently reading?
Officially, three (see my updated list on the right). I'm actually quite a way through these three. However, I often read the first few pages of a book before falling asleep, and so I have about half a dozen that I've technically started but need to start again as it was too long ago or I was too tired to remember what I read.

Is this normal for you?
Yes!

Where do you keep your current reads?
In the bedside table. We specifically got new tables with shelves rather than drawers so my books wouldn't be all over the floor.

Comments

Popular Posts