Booking Through Thursday question

Here's this week's Booking Through Thursday book meme:

Do you buy the books you read, or do you borrow them from the library or from friends or from somewhere else?
A bit of buying and a bit of the library. It depends on finances to be honest. I don't often borrow from friends as I usually want a specific book and I often have more books than them anyway!

Do you prefer new or used books?
I prefer good condition. I love browsing second-hand bookshops and I don't mind used as long as they aren't creased badly or marked.

If you buy them, do you keep them?
Usually. Although every now and again we have a clear out.

If you don't keep them, how long do you hold on to them before letting them go? What do you do with them?
I only get rid of a book if it's been years since I read it and I really don't think I'll read it again. Usually it'll go to a charity shop.

Comments

Popular Posts