Book review - Stitches in Time by Barbara Michaels




Genre, Published:
Supernatural thriller, 1996
Synopsis:
When Rachel Grant comes across a bridal quilt, dumped outside the vintage fabric shop where she works, little does she realise its evil influence will reach out to affect her and those around her.
What did I think?
I've been on a bit of a Barbara Michaels roll recently, and this is the best read so far. It's got a nice bit of mystery, a good dash of paranormal evil, and a lovely dollop of romance. For me, it was also interesting because the story involves vintage fabrics and quilts. I don't know anything about vintage fabrics, clothes, or quilts, but I am a stitcher and that aspect of it added an extra something.
Would I recommend?
Yes. It's easy and fast to read and good for a dreary day.
Would I read again?
Probably.
Score?
4 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts