A needleroll finish

I finished it! It's stuffed and tied and it looks very pretty. But I can't show you yet!

That's one exchange down and two more to stitch - the autumn exchange and the redwork one. I have everything for the redwork one ready, so I might start that in spite of the fact that the autumn one needs to go out first. Plenty of time though (hopefully!).

If you're wondering about the sudden splurge in exchanges, it's all the fault of the Stitching Bloggers Exchange Board. Links are in the sidebar. I'm moderating two exchanges as well, so come along and sign up!

And if exchanges aren't your thing but you like round robins, well there's a bulletin board for those too and I've just signed up for my first ever RR! (Again, there's a link in the sidebar under bulletin boards)

Comments

Popular Posts