Poll results

It's been just over 7 weeks since I popped the poll in my sidebar (I didn't realise how long it had been!), so I think it's time for a new one. For anyone who missed it, here are the results:

Which of the following crafts do you enjoy?
Cross stitch - 16 votes
Other needlework - 8 votes
Knitting - 3 votes
Crochet - 4 votes
Dressmaking - 3 votes
Scrapbooking - 1 vote
Rubber stamping - 1 vote
Patchwork/quilting - 4 votes
Machine embroidery/textile arts - 1 vote
Paper making - 1 vote

No surprise that cross stitch won, but there are a few other surprises. Crochet beat knitting - seeing the number of knitting blogs I've seen, that really surprises me. Only one vote for scrapbooking (and that was recent - it had none a few days ago). I don't scrapbook but I know it's really popular, so I expected it to get quite a few votes. And I'm the only one who does rubber stamping (yes that was one of my votes!). I must admit I don't do it as much as I used to but I used to make all my own cards all the time.

By the way - anyone want to own up to the paper making? I popped that in because it's something I used to do (I've tried almost every craft at one time), and I was curious to see if anyone else was into it!

A new poll will be posted before too long!

Comments

Popular Posts