Midi mystery part 3
Here it is - part 3 of Midi Mystery. It took a very different turn this month and I must admit I kept checking to make sure I've got the colours of the arch right - it stands out so. But there are another three parts to come, so once those are done it might all look very different. I still really like it!
The words were supposed to be stitched in Gloriana Wood Pond, but they just didn't show up at all so I did them in Silk n Colors Elephant and Castle. And the plants were supposed to be backstitched but I did one flower and didn't like it so frogged that bit and left them simple.