Polls, WIPS, & exchanges

First the results of the last poll I had up:

What's your favourite cross stitch fabric?
Linen had just over twice as many votes as evenweave.
On the fabric count side, 28ct came first with 12 votes, then 32ct with 10, then 36ct with 7, and finally 40ct with 3 votes.

I think I'll pin it down a bit more at some point in the future. I'm interested in what sort of fabric you over one stitchers like too!

On the subject of polls, there's a new one up. I've decided to concentrate on one of my larger WIPs each month. This month I've pulled out my Water Tiger (pic coming soon), but I couldn't decide which to work on next, so you get to vote! I haven't included Alpine or Midi I as I'm taking an Alpine break (sounds like a holiday doesn't it?!) and I'm up to date with Midi I. The winning WIP will be worked on in October. And you can vote each day if you're desperate to see something in particular! LOL!

Having said I'm concentrating on Water Tiger, that's in between working on exchanges and round robins. I've listed everything that's up and coming in my sidebar and I'm going to be pretty busy! My Autumn exchange is finished though and just waiting to be posted, and my redwork one just needs putting together. I definitely have an exchange bug though!

Comments

Popular Posts