7 things meme

Thanks Christine! I've been tagged!

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Go on a balloon ride
2. Learn to play a musical instrument
3. See Machu Picchu
4. Ride a Harley-Davidson
5. Visit China
6. Learn to speak Spanish
7. Swim better

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Swim (my greatest achievement - I'm a water phobic)
2. Throw clothes out with no regrets
3. Draw (even though my art teacher said I couldn't!)
4. Understand the difference between 'that' and 'which'
5. Compromise
6. Rescue a live mouse the cat's brought in
7. Embroider and cross stitch

7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Ride a bike (never had one)
2. Play the violin (I tried at school - nasty!)
3. Go on a waltzer (makes me sick fast)
4. Lose my English accent (not that I want to)
5. Understand cruelty to animals of any sort
6. Grow coriander
7. Crochet (it just doesn't come right no matter what I do)

7 Things that Attract Me to Another Person:
1. Humour
2. Compassion
3. Creativity
4. Intelligence
5. Sense of adventure
6. Gentleness
7. A twinkle in the eye

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Would you believe I just cannot think of 7! There are a lot of cute celebs but only two come to mind as ones I could sit and stare at!!
1. Johnny Depp
2. Jon Bon Jovi

7 Things I Say the Most:
1. Polo! Naughty!
2. You're a beautiful cat
3. Cup of tea?
4. Hello kitten!
5. What?
6. Are you OK?
7. I've had enough. My brain's gone to mush.

7 Bloggers I will tag:
I'm not actually going to tag anyone as I know loads of you have done this and some of you don't like being tagged. If you'd like to do it - please take this as a tag!

Comments

Popular Posts