Fess up!

Another week, another Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This week's questions suggested by Christine.

1.What books have you read that you hate to admit reading? (You can either limit this to recent reads or go way back in time. Your choice.)
I don't think there are any recent reads I wouldn't admit to reading. I haven't been posting book reviews lately but that's because I've got nothing new to say. I've read another Kerry Greenwood (as good as the others but I've already reviewed two) and a book club book (It was neither good or bad - not worth reviewing!).
I will fess up to a spate of Mills and Boon when I was at Uni though.

2. Why?
My excuse is that I was doing so much studying and text book reading it was all I could face! I did the same a few years ago when work got the better of me and I was working 60-70 hours a week. Something I could skim read was all I could cope with!

And completely unrelated:

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


The description is utterly wrong, but it's nice to know my blog is the right colour!!!

And while we're on the quiz front:




Jolly good, wot! Anyone for tennis? That'll be ten ponies, guv. You're the epitome of everything that is english. Yey :) Hoist that Union Jack!

How British are you?

this quiz was made by alanna



Sad, but true!

Comments

Popular Posts