Wow!

I can't tell you how beautiful this is. It's the redwork exchange piece I received today from Ashleigh in The Netherlands. Ash, I really, really love it! It's beautifully stitched and made, with Dutch alphabets and an antique motif (I love old things, so that's really special). It has the cutest tassels too!


And inside there's a pocket and a place for scissors and needles. All beautifully done...


And she sent gifts too! As if I needed anything more! A lovely notepad, some Altoids (I've never tried those, so that's something new), a postcard (I love postcards!), and a beautiful card with pictures of antique embroidery on it. Wow...


I've had some fantastic exchanges but this one is amazing. I feel almost guilty for getting something so lovely.

Comments

  1. Nicki, this is just gorgeous! I know you will treasure this one for a long, long time :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is fantastic! Did she send along finishing instructions as well? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts