Merry Christmas to me!

Here's my Christmas present to myself!


Presents were rather few and far between this year - my kiwi relatives don't even do cards, and hubby and I have cut right back due to finances (or lack of!) - but I did treat myself just before Christmas as Needlecraft Corner had a sale and were doing a kit for the Bent Creek Winter Snapperland set. I love the opalescent fabric and I'm so pleased I got the kit from Drema rather than the recommended plain linen. She did a great job and sent the second chart too (even though it came out after I ordered) and a host of freebie charts. And it only took 10 days to get here even with Christmas post and public holidays!

I got a few other bits too - a couple more of the Heart in Hand wool wimseys (I want to stitch them all together eventually) and a few more of the Carriage House Samplings alphabet for my SAL with Karen!

Comments

Popular Posts