November stitching report

Now I'm in NZ I completely lose track of the months around this time of year. It was a real shock to realise it's December today. It's really hot and sunny and glorious weather. My brain can't adjust to the fact it's December. December to me still means dark and cold and Christmassy. It's very odd!

November was a great stitching month in spite of less time. I stuck to my rotation and I'm still enjoying it!

Progress:
Petal Fairy - I feel I'm on the last stages, just a bit of dress and the flowers to go!
Alpine Seasons - part 6 finally finished!!
Seasonal round robin round 2 - two-thirds done
Christmas ornie for my Mum and Dad - stitched and just need to finish it off
A Touch of Frost - 4.51% completed (I did some more yesterday!)

Finishes:
Beach Mermaid sample piece. Here she is!


I think she's my favourite sample piece so far. You can see the whole artwork at Character Creations.

For December: More of the same! But I'm starting my Quaker exchange today and I need to concentrate on exchanges and gifts when I can. January is a bit crowded with exchanges!! I expect I'll have more time to stitch over Christmas though so it should be OK.

Comments

Popular Posts