A four things meme...

I got tagged by Christine (thanks Christine), so here goes!

The Meme of Fours

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
Village shop assistant
Managing editor
Auxillary nurse
Waitress

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
The Fellowship of the Ring (LOTR part 1)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Most Cary Grant films
Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Four Places I Have Lived
Thurlestone, Devon, UK
London, UK
Sanyati, Zimbabwe (for two months but I think that counts!)
Auckland, New Zealand

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
Babylon 5 (on DVD)
Any British amateur sleuth shows (Miss Marple/Morse/Midsomer Murders, etc)
Garden makeover shows
Most sci-fi series

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
Prague, Czech Republic
Arizona, USA
Most of Scotland
New Zealand

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Ezboard and various BBs
My blog
Bloglines
The BBC (for news - it's the best in the world!)

Four of My Favorite Foods
Thai green curry
Roast chicken
Chocolate
Coffee (there's no drink section and I can't do without coffee!)

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day
Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
Little Angels - A Little of the Past
Dido - No Angel

Four Places I'd Rather Be
At my parent's in the UK
At a Bon Jovi concert
Out with friends for a really good curry
Covent Garden with a load of spending money!

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
Kerry
Anne
Jo
Kitty

Comments

Popular Posts