Rainbow Club

I may not be buying new charts, but that doesn't mean I don't have new stash to show you!


I got my two little cuts of Belfast from Countrystitch yesterday for my monthly Rainbow Club. I think the colours get better and better. These two pieces are lovely, especially 'Eden', which is a blend of soft blue, purple, and green. The other piece is called 'Rose Petals' and is a mottled blend of pinky-purples and blues. As usual, the colours are much nicer than in the photo!

And, because it was my 6 month anniversary in the Rainbow Club, Linda sent me a really cute chart and some WDW threads. I've not taken a picture of the chart because it's perfect for me to stitch for a friend and I don't want her to see it and guess! Thank you Linda!

I can really recommend the Rainbow Club. Linda will send you specific colours and fabrics too if you ask. I've been getting whatever she fancies sending so far but I've requested a few particular colours and fabrics over the next month or so. ONS owners are so nice!

Comments

Popular Posts