Melissa's happiness meme

It's Melissa's birthday today (US time - or yesterday NZ time) and she's challenged anyone who reads her blog to join in with this simple list. As I've been feeling a bit down recently, I thought it was a good thing for me to do!

Five Things That Make Me Happy Today
1. I have a lovely hubby who's my best friend and who's doing the housework right now!
2. We're going out for dinner tonight so I don't have to cook
3. We had the opportunity to move to NZ and at least we took it, even if we're not sure whether we'll stay
4. We have enough money to pay the rent, keep us fed and watered, and go out for a treat every now and again
5. It's sunny and hot, the in-laws have gone out, and I can spend most of the day stitching!

A big happy birthday to Melissa and thanks for getting us thinking of the good things!

Comments

Popular Posts