Progress pictures....

First, here's Alpine. I'm really pleased with how much I'm getting done - those Olympic Stitching goals are really working. I nearly gave up the other day, but I knew I should be concentrating on it and those goals gave me the push I needed. I want a stitching medal! Once I get part 8 done I'll really feel like I'm over the hurdle of this huge block of mountains!

And here's my Quaker. I discovered that I had two skeins of Wintered Grass (Silk n Colors). One is quite green and I'm using it in Alpine. The other is a dry grass colour that was just right for this. I'm still on the one length of thread a day and it's working out nicely :) (The free chart can be found here on the A Mon Ami Pierre site by the way)


Sorry about all the crumpled fabric. You can tell I stitch in hand!

Comments

  1. Wow, Nicki, you're almost done with Alpine! How appropriate to be stitching it during the Torino Olympics! :D
    Thanks for the link for the Quaker piece! I'm saving it on my hard drive for later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nicki, they are both lovely and you're almost done with Alpine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts