Stuff.....

First, hello and a big thank you to Becky, who's given me a gift certificate to Stitching Bits and Bobs for my birthday. I've already emailed her, but I wanted to say thank you on here too! I've been waiting for SB&B to have a sale so I can get some more Dinky Dyes Midnight for my Quaker, and lo and behold, they have a sale right now! What timing! Thank you Becky - I really do appreciate it :)

Talking of my Quaker - I finished part 1. I really, really like it and I'm so looking forward to starting part 2 tomorrow :)


And last, just because, here's a quiz I spotted on Lelia's blog. Not sure about the result but I do like the book. I've read it a couple of times.

The name of the rose
Umberto Eco: The Name of the Rose. You are a

mystery novel dealing with theology,

especially with catholic vs liberal issues.

You search wisdom and knowledge endlessly,

feeling that learning is essential in life.


Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments

Popular Posts