Alpine Seasons Garden

It's finished!!! I'm quietly happy dancing (we have a guest staying!)


Stitched on 32ct Pirongia Mist Belfast from Countrystitch (it's a little paler than the photo but I couldn't wait for the sun to come round!) with DMC subs for the NPI silks.

Here are a few more photos (click for bigger versions)










Kerry - I want to get it in the post early next week. Are you free for a visit?! Anne - I'm sorry, but it's being posted to my mum and dad in the UK asap for their 50th wedding anniversary, so it won't be here when you come over. But I do have one or two other WIPs on the go for you to see...!

Comments

  1. Nicki, it is absolutely beautiful. You've outdone yourself.

    I don't have the car this afternoon or I would have plopped Marcus in his carseat and be on my way already. Give me a call or drop me an email telling me when it would suit you for me to come over the next couple of days and I'll fit in with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Nicki! I have my tap shoes on making lots of noise for you, lol!!
    Alpine Seasons is amazing and a very fitting tribute for your parents - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is absolutely beautiful. The fabric really sets it off too! Well done on a magnificent finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nicki, it is gorgeous. What an amazing work you did on it. Congratulations!!! Your parents are going to cherish it!!!
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:50 pm

    Wow thats beautiful. What a stunning gift for your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing piece of work Nicki. Hmm maybe I could intercept it when it gets to the UK (only teasing)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts