Charging down the home straight!

I really do believe - for the first time - that I'm going to get Alpine Seasons finished by the end of the month! I had two really good stitching days over the weekend. Yesterday was great - I stitched for hours (with breaks for food etc!). I started stitching about 11am and carried on fairly solidly until I went to bed about 11pm!! The joys of having no kids and a wet rainy day!

I'm working on parts 10 and 11 now. I really wanted to feel I was getting there so I'll be skipping between parts 10, 11, and 12 as I move round. It's such a relief after the mountains and I think it's going to be reasonably fast!

Here's the best photo I could get - the light's not good at all today.

Comments

  1. I'm sure it will be finished by the end of the month ;o)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You doing a brilliant job. I'm confident you'll make it.

    Gotta go back to those trees myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl.. this is so exciting...
    i am sure you will make it as you are one of my stitching idols...

    it looks awesome, but you know that..

    question is how will you celebrate??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep at it Nicki! You can do it! It's looking absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts