5 things

I got tagged by Carol, so here goes... (and if you've never been to Carol's blog, pop over to check out her amazing Rune Gypsy!)

5 things in my fridge
1 Leftover roast chicken
2 Peppers (capsicums) of varying colours
3 Tonic water (for those G&Ts!)
4 Lots of jars of sauces and spices
5 Fish for tonight's dinner

5 items in my closet
1 An umbrella
2 Clothes
3 Shoes
4 My Elizabeth Bradley carpet
5 A vanity case
(there's not a lot in our very small closet!)

5 items in my purse
1 An umbrella
2 Mints
3 Lip gloss
4 My mobile (cell) phone
5 A notebook with lists of floss in it!

5 items in my car
1 An umbrella (bit of a theme here...)
2 Werther's Originals (toffees)
3 An Auckland street map
4 Old music tapes
5 The log book for our business mileage

5 people to tag
I think a lot of you have done this, but if you'd like to do it, consider yourself tagged!

Comments

Popular Posts