Stitching Bloggers' Questions

Here are this week's SBQs:

The first request comes from Vash who is requesting pictures of
the back of your stitching… are you brave enough to give this one a shot?


Most of my backs are pretty messy in my opinion. Not nearly as neat as some of the photos I've seen. But I will show this one - it's the back of Earth, It's still messy but I think it's interesting how the back of an over one piece comes out!


The second request comes from Singular Stitches, and she is asking for "a
pictorial tour of [the] special place that you go to create your
wonderful stitched creations."


Well, it isn't a tour, but this is where I usually sit. As you can see, I have a running battle with Polo for the spot! There's my lamp (complete with Cathy's anti-frogging frog and my birthday exchange from Cari), and there's the wooden bowl I put my bits of thread into. No stitching on display - we'd just cleaned the house so it was tidied away!

Comments

  1. The back of Earth looks pretty neat to me Nicki - do you use the parking method on your HAED's?

    Love the 'cats' stitching spot!!! I have to vie for my seat too, but I have 3 of them to fight with all wanting the same spot :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts