Spoilt!

A big big thank you to Carol and Sheila in Spain! Look what the postie brought me today - Birds of a Feather's 'A Very Fine Sampler' from Carol, and the last two Winter Snapperland charts I needed from Sheila. Here they are with a cute cat card from Sheila and this month's Rainbow Club fabric from Countrystitch (who have a 25% off sale for this week only by the way....)


I knew gifts were on their way because both ladies emailed me a week or so ago to ask for my address. I'm a firm believer in 'what goes around, comes around' (or Pay it Forward) and this just reinforced it - I'd just given away the last of my already stitched or spare charts! Talk about coincidence, fate, or whatever you like to call it. Thank you both. I really appreciate the charts and when I've worked through some of my too-large list of WIPs I'll definitely be starting them! Stitching people are so generous.

Comments

  1. I'm a firm believer in Pay it Forward, and am glad to see it happen to you! :)

    These are great additions to your stash! Love those BoaFs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so generous too that it's normal people wants to spoil you Nicki :o)

    I received your parcel today, I love everything and the needleroll is so gorgeous!!! Thank you so much, my friend.

    I wanted to email you but I'm having big troubles at home with my phone line (there is no tonality anymore) so I'm waiting for a technician, but of course I don't know when he will come (I hope before the end of the week)... So at home, I have no phone and no Internet :(

    Fortunately, I have an Internet access at work...

    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful gifts!! How nice of Carol and Sheila. You deserve it, though. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mail day! And coincidentally, I just mentioned paying it forward on my blog. Congrats on the goodies - and for having nice stitching friends - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicki, are you stitching the winter snapperland series separately or togehter in a row with the free border chart? If you want a copy of the free border chart let me know, I have one for that and the snapperville (the first one of 6)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mail day Nicki, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice stash there Nicki, a kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are more than welcome! I am glad the chart found a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful gifts! It is nice to have a good turn payed forward :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts