Summer reading and Air SAL

I don't have much to say for this week's Image hosted by Photobucket.com ....

1 Do your reading habits change for the summer months?
No, there's nothing I can think of that's different. I don't even read outside much if the weather's good - I find it hard to concentrate.

2 If so, how?
Um, that's all I have to say!

So, as that wasn't very interesting, here's Air from Wednesday's SAL. I've finished the first 10 rows all the way across now. Love the colour of her hair at the edge!

Comments

  1. "Air" is looking great, Nicki. :) I should start another HAED, but I'm too chicken after the trauma of the last one. ;-P If I keep seeing your WIPs I'll end up doing it, though!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on Petal Fairy. What fabric are you doing her on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking gorgeous! The colours are eyecatchingly vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts