Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mystery VIII progress

It's no longer a mystery, but the poor design hasn't got a proper name yet! I've really been enjoying stitching on it again and here's the progress so far. I finished the centre and part 2 (part 1 was already done) and I'm making progress on part 3. The photo's a bit washed out - sorry about that. I was trying to get it to show the sparkle, but I can't do it justice.


I also finished the stitching on my crazy cat lady exchange, and I think I've decided how to do the finishing. That's a secret of course!

10 comments:

  1. This is such pretty colours....I like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming on great Nikki. I just love the stitched center on this one.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your progress is so lovely on this one. I love all the winter colors and can't wait for the chart to come out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are very pretty, and they seem to match your new title bar perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design & the colors are so pretty.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice start! I love the colors on this one and don't think I've seen it finished, so it will still be a mystery to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta get working on mine! It's really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Mystery looks great, Nikki! The colours really pop off the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful progress! I am so glad to see you stitching on this one.

    ReplyDelete