Rainbow club time

I've been a bit blogged and stitched out this week after the excitement of all last week's giving and receiving! I'm still over the moon with all my exchanges and gifts. Thank you again everyone! Not a lot of stitching to show you, although I must take a photo of my progress on Mystery VIII in the next couple of days.

I do have new stash to show you though - I got my Rainbow Club fabric from Countrystitch today and realised I didn't show you last month's colour either. Both are new colors that Linda has created recently and they're beautiful (much nicer than my poor photo). She's really coming up with some winners in my opinion!


The top colour is Hazy Dayz, which I got today, and the bottom is Eucalyptus, which was last month's. Eucalyptus is gorgeous - a grey green that's the exact colour of gum leaves.

Comments

  1. I absolutely love the eucalyptus! What a totally gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts