Needlework smalls exchange part 1!

I've heard that the Needlework Smalls exchange I stitched for Paula has arrived safely, so here it is!




It's two of the pieces from Strawberries Rule Accoutrements by Milady's Needle, but stitched with a pinky-purple thread for the berries instead of a red one. I thought Paula was more a purple person than a red one (and I was right apparently!) Both pieces have our initals on the back. The fabric is 40ct Light Examplar and the threads are GAST and WDW. The fob was easy but I was worried about the finishing for the scissor holder. But it worked better than I hoped, so all was well!

This is another one of those things I want to do again for myself one day!

Comments

  1. You did a fabulous job on these pieces. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Nicki :) Congratulations my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my ! i like those, you did a wonderful stitching and finishing job such a sweet combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicki, you did a fantastic job on this project!! Very impressive and I'm sure Paula was thrilled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! What beautiful exchange pieces :) You always do such a fine job, Nicki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty!! What a nice exchange for you to send. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried earlier to post a comment....anyway I think this is so pretty and you have really put effort and thought into this exchange. I bet Paula is delighted, I know I would have been :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason Blogger wouldn't let me comment yesterday :( Your smalls exchange is exquisite - oh boy, you do some beautiful work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:23 pm

    Very nice pieces and a lovely finishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicky - great job on this exchange. What a cute scissors case and fob! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Nicki, it is gorgeous. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts