Friday, December 01, 2006

November stitching report

Finished:
Redwork pinkeep
Friends (Lizzie*Kate)

Started:
Strawberry Garden SAL (Blackbird Designs)

Progress made on:
Carriage House Samplings alphabet SAL
The Token (Long Dog Samplers)
Quaker a 6 Mains (freebie)
Pompeii Garden (Chatelaine)

I've been stitching away on Quaker a 6 Mains for the last few days, trying to get it finished. I'm nearly there - three more evenings will do it I think. Hopefully it'll get done next week, although I do have the final round of the Teresa Wentzler RR to do - it only arrived last week but as it was supposed to be done by early November I suppose I'd better get going!

I'm getting over one withdrawal symptoms though, so it's a good thing the coming weekend is my Carriage House Samplings alphabet SAL with Karen! I also hope to finish off some ornaments for family members. More finishes for the 25 Project Challenge!

8 comments:

  1. your Quaker sampler looks wonderful Nicki and Woohoo another update from your CHS coming up soon..
    you know how much i love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler looks so lovely. I love your use of the gold in combination with the blue.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your goals - and I love your Strawberry Garden SAL - that one will be fun to watch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Quaker Sampler is looking lovely :) I've got my chart all ready for this weekend - I'm doing U this month and there's a bit more stitching in this one, so I think I'm going to start today. I need a head start 'cos you're such a speedy stitcher LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quaker a 6 Mains is just lovely. Almost there now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:21 am

    I love your Quaker Sampler and what you did with the accent color. I hope you don't mind, but I made a note of it on my chart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:04 am

    Your quaker is looking gorgeous I love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, you're definitely very close to getting that quaker finished - it looks beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete