I is for Inn

Another month rolls by and it's time for Karen and I to stitch on the CHS alphabet. I was slow this month - this one seemed to take forever. I think I have a case of the new year stitching bleurghs. It's gone from the coldest December on record to muggy and horrid and I have no energy. And going back to work is soooo hard! We have to wind the business down soon but I'm ready to stop right now!


I've also been stitching on Spring Snapperland. One block is done and it's very cute. I need to get a few things finished so I'm picking the smaller stuff right now. (It'll be too hot soon to stitch on large things anyway.) And I think the sight of that long WIP list may be contributing to the bleughs!


The Christmas decorations are down and so is my Christmas header on my blog. Instead you've got a summery photo of Mount Ruapehu on the North Island, taken a couple of years ago.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:50 am

    Wow! It's looking really good Nicki! You can really see your progress doing them all as one piece like that.

    Spring Snapperland is looking good too - the colours are really pretty on that fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 am

    Me again - cool thing about Wordpress - because you linked to me in your post, it pinged my blog and there was a link to your entry in my Dashboard :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching Nicki, looking forward to seeing more progress pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks fantastic. Spring Snapperland is very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:57 pm

    Your CHS Alphabet and Spring Snapperland look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects are looking great! You chose a great fabric color for the Spring Snapperland. I have this project going on pink fabric with quite a few color changes, thanks to a conversion done by my sister's LNS. I guess I should blog about it sometime, although I don't have much stitched yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring Snapperland is so very cute!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely!!
    I just committed to working on Winter ACEO for the Goals and SAL challenge on the HAED board...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your spring snapperland block is adorable. I have to work on the winter one. I am so impressed by the alphabet by CHS. I had no idea how tiny it was until I realized the pair of scissors next to it is small. Wow, awesome job! Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice stitching!

    I find it quite interesting that you've had the coldest December on record and we've had the warmest! The world's gone crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts