Photo Hunt - Wild



Sorry this is a day late. I was helping my oldest half-sister move yesterday and it was a long and stressful day. Anyway, here are my 'Wild' photos...

These are both old photos from November 1998. We went tiger cuddling at the local wildlife park in the UK and not only did we get to meet 'wild' tigers (not really, they were hand-reared) but it was a wild experience!

First we met little Amber - 4 months old and a big cheeky kitten who stole the keeper's hat...


Then we met Rocky - 9 months old and a softy. This is him sucking Martin's fingers. Yes, I've had my fingers sucked by a tiger too but as I seemed to be the only one taking photos there aren't any of me!

Comments

  1. Wow, how awesome - I LOVE these photos! This is something that is seriously high up my 'to do before I die list', except mine will be at Dreamworld in the Gold Coast ... one day ;) Gotta love those tigers, they're right up there behind ducks! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:38 pm

    Great pics of the tigers. I'll bet they are so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tigers ... maybe cuz I was born during the year of the tiger.

    Mine's up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave! I think I would have passed on that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! They may be wild, but they looks furry cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:24 pm

    What gorgeous photos! I would love to get that close too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! What an amazing experience. The top photo is very cute too! Very cool.

    Thanks for stopping by and have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos, I would love to be able to say I had touched a tiger -or even have my fingers sucked by one! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are terrific photos. Nothing says, "wild" like a tiger. Great choice for The Hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts