Laura tagged me for this meme that's been going about, so here I go... There's nothing to do with stitching here but there are a few things I've been thinking of sharing for a while.
List 5 things that have not been revealed on your blog
1. I was adopted as a baby. My New Zealand family is actually my birth family. I was brought up in the UK as an only child but have two full siblings (my birth parents married after I was born), three half-sisters and a host of nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews, and cousins. They're all pretty much strangers though - I only met them a few years ago. They almost all live in New Zealand and that's why we first came over - to meet them. It's been weird.
2. I nearly became a doctor. In fact, I did five years of medical school, but the less said about that the better. I don't regret quitting. I just wish I'd done it sooner.
3. I used to row in a rowing eight. I've even raced on The Boat Race course. Then sense took over and I realised rowing on the Thames when I couldn't swim wasn't a good idea!
4. We may be moving twice this year. Not only round the world back to the UK but also up to Scotland to be nearer my (adopted) parents. Watch this space....
5. If we won the lottery I'd set up an animal sanctuary. For unwanted and mistreated animals and wildlife that needed care. I'd have a petting zoo for kids to raise money for the sanctuary, a cafe, and a craft shop that sold crafts made by local people and a few bits and pieces to encourage people to give it a go themselves. I'd have book group and craft group meetings too. I've thought about this a lot!
Back to stitching tomorrow!