It was the SAL Challenge on the HAED board this weekend, so out came Tomboy for a couple of days. I didn't spent a huge amount of time of her this month so I'm pleased with what I got done - a chunk of the wall on the left. I also used the Glissen Gloss I got given recently and it was so much better for the sparkle - thanks Jeannie-Maree!
She's folded up with her threads and chart now ready to go in the suitcase. I plan to work on her quite a bit while we're waiting for our belongings to arrive in the UK (due end of May).
Also packed up ready to travel are my Blackstone Fantasy Garden threads and fabric. I have a poll in my sidebar that's been there for a while and I had to laugh at you voters - the Blackstone new start was winning by a mile until very recently. You're not helping me reduce my WIP list! I played with floss this morning and I have a selection of autumnal cottons and silks to use. It'll be fun!