March stitching report

I've figured out how to upload pictures on a different computer, so here's a last couple of posts from New Zealand!

First, the end of month stitching report. As you can see, I've finished a few things over the last few days but I have to confess this month's Christmas ornament suffered. I'll do two next month!

Finished
HAED RR round 4
The Token (Long Dog Samplers)
Bluebird's Message (Blackbird Designs)
Midnight Feast (Inspirations)
Pinkeep exchange

Started
March christmas ornament

Made progress on
CHS alphabet
Quaker Stocking
Toccata II
Tomboy
Winter's Eve
Evening in the Park





Bluebird's Message by Blackbird Designs (Loose Feather)
Fabric: 32ct Toitoi linen from Countrystitch
Threads: Weeks Dye Works (Brick, Moss, and Olive) and DMC (for the rest of the colours)


I left off the Brick border because I prefered it without, I didn't have enough brick thread to do it anyway, and the bit of fabric I used (left over from Strawberry Garden) was only just big enough as it was!

Comments

  1. Lots of fabulous finishes this month. Bluebirds message is beautiful-congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great progress in March! What a cute little blue bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bluebird's Message. Is that one of the Loose feathers designs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bluebirds Message is lovely, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Bluebird's Message, makes me want to do this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bluebirds Message is so pretty, Nicki! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:19 am

    Congratulations on the finish and the very successful month!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bluebirds!!! gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful finish! I love the changes you've made. What a pretty piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki, bluebird's message is so pretty. You did an awesome job on it. Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts