I did manage to get some stitching done while I was away. First I finished off my house exchange piece, which has safely made it to Barbara. I didn't have a camera with me, so you'll have to pop over to her blog to see a picture. (I hope you doesn't mind if I use your photos for my stitching album too Barbara!) Barbara asked for birds with her house so I used bits of Ewe and Eye and Friends' Blackbird Sampler, which I thought was perfect for her. I changed several of the colours and made it into a little needlecase/threadkeeper thingamabob. It was started in New Zealand and finished in Scotland, so it's a well-travelled gift!
I also stitched my section on Katrina's Quaker Friendship RR.