Stash!

No I haven't fallen off The Wagon! Anne very, very kindly sent me a voucher for Sew and So for my birthday and I've finally got round to deciding what I need/want most.

So here with big thanks to Anne is my little stash haul - a fat quarter of 32 ct cream Belfast linen (possibly for Chatelaine's Stitching Leporello); WDW Whitewash and Bark (for Spring Snapperland); DMC 3790, 3363, and 3364 (for various things including ornaments); and GAST Deep Sea (still to come and for the CHS alphabet).


I still have some birthday money left too, so I'll wait and see what I want most desperately later in the year. At the moment the latest Blackbirds Designs Loose Feather is calling, but that may (will probably) change!

Comments

  1. Some very nice new stash on your hands! I'm sure you'll put it to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of Anne! She's a dear, isn't she? I'm glad that you waited to use it until a point when you are low on stash. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, glad you found something to splurge on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely stashing Nicki! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely birthday stash from Anne. Your making great progress on your WIPs (I'm just catching up), loved that peacock! Best of luck with the job in Cambridge too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts