Tags and stitches

Apologies as I seem to be permanently behind in my blog posting and catching up at the moment. I hadn't quite realised how quiet life in New Zealand was until we came back and got a social life!

I've been tagged by Laura and Karen - sorry for the delay in replying ladies!

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So, here you go. Eight truly random things.

1. I don't like mashed potato. Hate the texture.
2. I would absolutely love to cuddle a Tamarin monkey. I think they are so cute.
3. I twiddle with my hair all the time. It must be really irritating but no one's ever complained!
4. Our bedroom is painted bright orange (if we don't move I think it needs changing...)
5. I was a chorus girl in the local production of Kiss Me Kate when I was 18 (but see below).
6. I can't sing at all!
7. I can tap dance (well, I used to be able to).
8. I daydream far too much. I get all these ideas and never do anything about them!

I'm not going to tag people as I know some people have done this and some people don't like being tagged (I do!), so just feel free to join in if you'd like.

On to the stitching. Friday was my SAL day with Carissa on Blackstone Fantasy Garden. I actually stitched a bit on Wednesday too as we went to see Bryan Adams on Friday (our first concert for over 3 years - it was great!) I changed that brown I wasn't sure about. It was bugging me. It's now Crescent Colors Colonial Coper. And the red round the Frosted Auburn is Crescent Colors Manor Red. I think it's all going to work together.


And this weekend was the HAED SAL Challenge weekend. I missed the last one because of the move so I made a big effort on Tomboy and she now looks like this:


She's finally beginning to look like a proper picture now I'm filling in the gaps!

Comments

  1. Oooooh, Tomboy is looking really good! I really like this design. I like the blackwork garden, as well. I've thought of picking this one up for myself at some point. I'm glad that you are finding your life again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomboy is looking fantastic - I just love that chart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you stitching is going so well. Tomboy looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomboy looks fantastic!! She is lovely.

    Blackstone FG is coming along nicely too. I'm looking forward to following your progress on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts