I made a little gift a couple of weeks ago for Myrna. Her redwork exchange was very, very delayed in turning up so I stitched a little something as a compensation gift for her. I used bits from the Quaker Friendship Sampler and DMC 115.
It's the first time I've tried making a tin topper and I have to say it wasn't the most successful thing I've ever done. I cut the fabric a bit tight on the bottom so the design isn't centred right and the ribbon didn't work as I hoped it would. But you live and learn!
I was quite pleased with the inside though - and the little fob, which has a penny inside for good luck!
I've finished my Harvest House exchange and I'm working on a HAED RR and two gifts - one for a friend and one for my mum. She has a big birthday coming up and I decided to stitch Victoria Sampler's M is for Mother for her. Progress pics coming soon!