Harvest Time exchange part 2

The exchange I stitched for Marie has arrived safely, so here it is. I did a bit of blog sleuthing and saw that Marie admired over one stitching and liked Bent Creek designs (among others), so I decided to stitch 'Leaf' over one for her. It's not the first time I've stitched this - I did it a few years ago for an exchange for Karen. This time I made a pinkeep using some of the leaf fabric Katrina sent me for the backing - it went perfectly!


Not a lot else to show you - I'm still stitching my LHN exchange - which is taking ages! - and I've been working a bit more so less stitching time. I haven't even finished Q for Queen, which was last weekend's block in the ChS alphabet SAL.

Comments

  1. Wow, that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pinkeep! It really looks awesome stitched over one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, that is so pretty, the colours are really nice and the stitching and finishing are so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicki, I think this is just the most lovely pinkeep! IT is seriously gorgeous and I know Marie loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pinkeep Nicki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm amazed at how delicate and detailed this design is when stitched over one! GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pinkeep Nicki, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nicky - that is a beautiful pinkeep for Marie - wow, what a lot of over one you did! You are my hero today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Nicki, that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicki - What a pretty design and the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great exchange Nicki! I'm sure that Marie just loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Nicki... It is beautiful!! What a stunning piece you made. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW Nicki its a stunner - lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty finish on the BC Leaf design. And stitching it over one really enriched the colors. MArie must love it. Looking forward to seeing your LHN exchange later on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful, Nicki!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful, Nicki. :-) I remember the one you did for Karen and loved it too. Lucky Marie!

    I may join you all in your seasonal SAL - it looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love that little design - it makes a perfect pinkeep! Beautiful stitching, Nicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's something immensely satisfying about stitching Bent Creek's word samplers. Your Leaf pin keep turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts