Sunday, December 23, 2007

Their Song


Their Song by Blackbird Designs
30ct R&R Apple Brown Bindy
Recommended WDW threads


This may (or may not!) be my final finish for the year. Look what you can do in only a couple of hours a week! I had a look in the stitching journal that I started recently and I was pleasantly surprised that it only took me just over 3 months to stitch. Seeing as I only did it on the train that's not bad.

I see a lot of people are going away for Christmas, so although I'll be here and may have another update before the big day I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you may be doing!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great finish! It's beautiful! Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you hear me singing "My Song" for you?! That is beautiful!!!!
    Congratulations :)
    I hope you have the merriest Christmas of all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping by to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas!

    Looking forward to hearing all your news in 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous finish! Hope you have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Nicki! What a lovely finish to end the year :) Happy Christmas to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your finished My Song is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you Nicki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful finish, congratulations! The gifts you've received are lovely too. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their Song is absolutely beautiful Nicki:)

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely finish! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous finish Nicki!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's gorgeous, Nicki.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely finish Nicki. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finish! Have a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finish! Isn't it amazing how much you can accomplish with just a little bit here and there?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great finish, Nicki!

    ReplyDelete