Winter House exchange part 2

My Winter House exchange to Chris has arrived! I was late posting (I did let the moderator know!) because I was hoping that those extras I mentioned in my long lost stash post would arrive. No such luck, so Chris had to have her exchange in two parts - the stitched part and a chart now and the threads to stitch the chart as soon as I can post them!

The stitched part is Drawn Thread's Spot of Winter but slightly adapted so it reads ABC and our initials. It has a crystal on it instead of a charm too!


I've been stitching on Blackstone Fantasy Garden the last few evenings and I'm really enjoying it. Still not inspired by anything else but at least I am working on something!

Comments

  1. What a cute little Pinkeep for Chris and I love your adaptions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 pm

    That's a really sweet exchange! What a shame your stash was delayed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pinkeep - must try making one of these soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pinkeep for Chris, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pinkeep Nicki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pinkeep Nicki - I'm sure Chris loves it! Shame about the extra goodies - that's always so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely stitched exchange piece, Nicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. esta hermoso me ancanta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:08 pm

    Very cute! I have this kit in my stash; one day I hope to stitch it! I love your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts