My dear hubby has given me a rather grotty cold! I've been fighting it off all week, but of course that means it's now come out and I'm spending the weekend feeling sorry for myself! I've been busy workwise too. Not good timing. So, an apology as I haven't made it to the post office to post anything this week and Barbara's exchange and Becky's now very belated birthday pressie are still sitting here!
I have done some stitching, but not a lot. I've been picking up Royal Holiday in the evenings (in fact I'm finding it hard to put her down).
And I've planned out my fabric for the Little House Needleworks RR I'm going to be doing. I also made a start on the top panel for my block yesterday.
I've been working on Wanda's HAED RR too, but it's still just blobs so not worth a piccie yet.
Last but by no means least, Michele has tagged me, so here goes! If you haven't been to Michele's blog, pop on over and give her your support. She's learning to cross stitch and doing some lovely pieces!
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I can't remember the last cold I had that wasn't given to me by my hubby! I seem to be fairly immune to them but he does like to share...
2. And on the subject of infections, I was 24 when I got chickenpox and I have no idea who I caught it from. I missed it when it went round at school. I didn't get it from the girl who sat in the back of the car with me on the way to school. I didn't get it when my mum got shingles. And I seemed to be immune when I worked on an infectious diseases ward with loads of people with chickenpox. Then I caught it from nowhere!
3. I hate going to the hairdresser and haven't had my hair cut since November 2003, but it's so frizzy and curly you can't tell.
4. I could probably eat roast chicken every day of the week and not get fed up with it.
5. I've always wanted to be someone's godmother but no one has asked me yet!
6. If I could change one thing about myself I'd chose my vision. It's pretty poor - I've worn glasses since I was 4.
7. I've turned into a coffee snob. I won't go near instant any longer and even filter and cafetiere coffee aren't my prefered choices. I need proper coffee from an espresso machine!
I won't tag anyone as lots of people have done this already, but feel free to play along if you'd like!