Less bleurgh!

Thank you for the good wishes! I'm feeling a lot better - Sunday was the worst day, nearly back to normal now. And all my work is done so I've been stitching too, which always helps!

Here's Blackstone - I finally made up my mind on all the blackwork colours and it's progressing nicely.


I've also reconsidered my rotation a little. Maryse's sampler was proving too much to do two motifs a week, so I've moved it to the third weekend each month instead of Beatrix Potter's Sampler. I wasn't getting much done on that either. And I've had a bit of a Drawn Thread craving for a while so I treated myself to the Random Thoughts chart for my one motif a week. Hopefully it'll arrive soon!

Off now to work on either my CHS alphabet block for the month, LHN RR or more Blackstone. It's lovely to have a free day!

Comments

  1. I'm glad that you're feeling some better! Blackstone is just looking so great Nicki!
    :)
    And I don't know if I mentioned but I really LOVE your layout on the LHN RR!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're feeling better, yeah!!

    Blackstone is looking great! I'm glad you got your colors sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:22 am

    So glad you're feeling better! :) Blackstone is really progressing now - yay for lots of stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackstone is coming along nicely.

    Glad you're feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking amazing! As always I am drawn in by the colors you picked for this piece. Hope you continue to feel better:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely. I added this to my stash recently and I've decided I want to use Glorianas to stitch it, now I just have to choose the colours, it's tricky isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, Nicki, that is stunning! I enlarged the picture to get a better look at the blackwork and I'm just 'gob smacked'!! It's ... incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this piece looks beautiful can't wait to see your progress! I hope to see more of your LHN RR as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're feeling better. Blackstone Garden is gorgeous! I love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts