Spring exchange from Su

Here it is - Blogger is working for me today - my lovely spring exchange from Su. A really pretty and delicate pocket with a design from Blackbird Designs stitched over one on it. Isn't it lovely?


There's a little hornbook to go in the pocket (I'll have to find something to decorate that before too long) and some lovely extras too. Two beautiful pieces of cotton fabric and a stunning blue piece of linen. Here's the inside with the hornbook showing:


And here's the back - just as pretty.


Thank you again so much Su. It's lovely and I've had a wonderful year receiving from you. How lucky I was to be your partner!

Comments

  1. Ooooh lovely exchange from Su, such tiny stitching and the hornbook is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most ewlcome - I have really enjoyed stitching for you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:20 am

    What a lovely exchange!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts