Final final Olympic result!

I was a bit premature and didn't realise the finish line for the Olympic stitching was still a little way ahead (i.e. the deadline was tonight not at the end of the ceremony), so I made my silver medal by meeting two of the goals I posted on the Chatelaine bulletin board. How exciting!

Here's Pompeii with all the outer columns and blue/turquoise bases stitched.


I'm getting back to exchanges now but I am going to keep this out to work on when I can. I had a lovely whole day off today and managed to get the finishing done on two, so they're ready for the post.

And a final thought on the subject of Olympics.... I'm still giggling at Anna's post of a few days ago. Makes me wonder how much faster Usain Bolt could go or how many more medals Michael Phelps could get if they took up cross stitching? Or maybe they already do? Maybe that's the secret....!

Comments

  1. Beautiful progress. Congrats on the silver medal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have won an award! See my blog please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting such a great amount of stitching done - Pompeii is looking awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful, Nicki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your silver medal and your progress on Pompeii - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:11 am

    Great progress, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so much detail! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats with your medal. Great progress

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so fantastic, I really love seeing your progress in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really looking good! Nice progress...congrats on Silver!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic progress!!! It's just beautiful!
    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts