Autumn house exchange part 1

Thank you so much Jill! I've received the most beautifully made autumn house pinkeep - Thistle Manor by Blackbird Designs. It really is lovely - so neatly made and a really pretty backing fabric.


See the card? It's a photo of the pinkeep. Isn't that great? And a lovely handmade marking pin too. I've needed one of these for ages!

And lots and lots of very useful finishing bits - too many to mention but they include my favourite needles and colours and a notepad for the fridge, which is great as we've worked through most of the others I've received in exchanges!


Thanks again Jill. A great exchange.

Comments

  1. what a great pinkeep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki,
    Good to hear that you received my exchange. Glad you like. I have to admit, that piece was hard to part with. I definitely am going to make one of those for myself. I think it turned out great.
    Have a great day!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful pinkeep, and a beautiful design that I wasn't familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pinkeep and goodies !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pinkeep and a great exchange package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to agree with you, your exchange is gorgeous! Love the pinkeep ... the colour is scrummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great exchange to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pinkeep. The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts