Thursday, November 05, 2009

Belated thank yous!

I'm taking this week off work and I had very good intentions of blogging lots and catching up, but here it is Thursday already and my first post!

This is the most important post though as I need to say some thank yous. First, a very belated thank you to dear Anne. I got a surprise packet in the post the other week and it's taken far too long to post a photo. A little RAK with some gorgeous threads, my favourite needles and a beautiful scissor fob in red and with a perfect kitty charm on the end. Thank you so much Anne - you know my tastes so well!


Also in the post was my Quaker Friendship RR - back from its trip around the world. Thank you so much to Anne, Katrina, Barbara and Karen for stitching along with me. Here it is - I have the task of trying to make it up now!


And to prove I have been stitching - the last round of Anne's RR:


Last but not least, some kitty love for Anne - Lulu enjoying an autumn morning.



5 comments:

  1. You must be thrilled with your RR, it's a beauty! And nice work on Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SUCH a pleasure to work on another RR together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift from Anne. Your RR looks lovely.

    I sent you an email a little while ago and was wondering if you had received it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts from Anne. Your RR looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift from Anne. The RR's are gorgeous, congratulations to everyone involved

    ReplyDelete