I finished it. Here's block 3 done before the end of the month - phew. It was a rather late night stitching last night.
I did the mermaid's tail in one colour, rather than the two charted, as the converted DMC colours just didn't go together well enough in my opinion. On to block 4 soon, which has far less stitching by the look of it.
I've been hoping to show you stash, but I'm still waiting for my copy of Honeysuckle Manor AND for an order I placed just after Christmas. I think that one is on the way. I hope so anyway - I'm getting itchy fingers for a new start!
I'll finish with a kitty photo. Here's Lulu trying to hypnotise me into giving her the treats she wants...